The GPS is designed to determine the position of moving objects all around the globe at any time and in any weather conditions. GPS makes it possible to continuously determine the coordinates of moving objects and their speed as well as the exact time with regard to any point in the world.
SYSTEM FOR REMOTE MEASURING OF THE CONSUMED ELECTRICAL ENERGY
The system is developed by Technopol - Stara Zagora on the basis of given by “Energorazpredelenie” - Stara Zagora, branch Sliven electrometer type: KRIZIK - EJS210-D1AAM and allows for remote measuring of the consumed electrical energy from digital electrometers mounted in panels in hard of access places.
The data is stored under hour, date, subscriber's number, electrometer's number and rate.
With this system not only panels in hard to access places can be operated but normally mounted panels as well.
Through the laptop and an automobile the accounts of the electrical panels equiped with digital electrometers, digital controllers and radio modems can be rendered.
In the future it is possible, if a radio network is present, the data from the electrical panels to be sent directly to the electricity supply company.
Features of the system:
1. Transmits the data from the electric panel to a laptop via low-powered radio modems at distances from 100 to 500 m.
2. Simultaneous measuring of six electrometers using one controller.
3. Allows for automatic switching between different rates from the controller.
4. Allows for remote setting of the controller's clock at each connection to the laptop.
5. Allows for remote switching on\off of the consumer of each electrometer separately.
6. Connection by special hoping radio modems in ISM band at distance from 100 to 500 meters.
Operation principle of the system:
The laptop is used for starting the remote measuring software. It is accepted that the readings of the counters of the electrometers and the software are originally entered and equalized. For each measuring the following is necessary:
Approach the electrometers panels with the laptop. Start the software and connection through the radio modems HM-18 is made. The devices check the quality of the radio connection and if it is good allow radio contact between the controller in the electrical panel and the laptop. The software will receive and archive only data from the electrometers for which radio contact is allowed. First the controller's clock is synchronized with the one in the laptop and then the radio contact is made. After confirmation of the correc
1. Digital controller – 6 channels; for operation with digital electrometer.
2. Radio modem specialized with scrambled protocol – ÍÌ-18.
3. Software for receiving and archiving the information given by the electrometers.
4. Electricity supplying block.